Transformational practices ~ Deepen your Knowledge of meditation ~ Expand your possibilities!
Full Package In Studio ~$2200
(Includes, physical manual, journal, ritual kit in person classes or option for in person/ zoom hybrid)
Full Package Online ~ $2200
(Includes, physical manual, journal, ritual kit, all sessions via Zoom))
Online Only ~ $2000
(Includes pdf manual all sessions via Zoom)
- An in-depth study of meditation and it’s practical uses
- Ways to deepen your personal daily practice
- Understanding of meditation postures and breathing techniques
- How to practice and experience a variety of meditations, from visualizations to practices to regulate the nervous system
- A basic understanding of the subtle (energetic) body from an Eastern perspective
- An understanding of the science behind meditation practice
- How to embody meditation and spirituality in your daily life
- How to create a 30-minute meditation class according to different themes
- How to teach and hold space for different audiences
- A discovery of the benefits of ritual.
- How to Observe and notate classes
- An opportunity to guide donation-based community classes at The Mindry Malibu
- In class teaching experience with feedback
- Access to The Mindry Anywhere App during training
- Weekly, practice guiding sessions, over zoom
- Assigned readings and homework
Dates and Times:
Monday and Wednesday 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Sundays 12pm - 4pm
Week One: October 2, 4 , 8
Week Two: October, 9, 11, 15
Week Three: October 16, 18, 22
Week Four: October 23, 25, 29
Week Five: October 30 November 1, 5
Week Six: November 6, 8, 12
WEEK 1 INTRODUCTION TO MEDITATION AND MINDFULNESS
Day 1: Introductions and meditation 101
Day 2: Bringing Mindfulness into your daily experience
Day 3: Neuroscience and Meditation
WEEK 2 PHILOSOPHY MEETS PRACTICAL APPLICATION
Day 1: Ways of understanding consciousness
Day 2: The practice of meditation in yoga.
Day 3: Visualization and Guided Imagery
WEEK 3 THE MIND BODY SPIRIT CONNECTION
Day 1: The art of breathing
Day 2: Meditation and the nervous system,
Day 3: Trauma response and the art of compassion
WEEK 4 ENERGY AND THE SUBTLE BODY
Day 1: Understanding the subtle body and chakra system
Day 2: Sound and the meditative state
Day 3: Reiki and Energy healing
WEEK 5 MEDITATION STYLES AND TECHNIQUES
Day 1: Yoga Nidra: Body Scans and setting intention
Day 2: Using ritual
Day 3: Mantras
WEEK 6 BECOMING A GUIDE
Day 1: Business and holding space
Day 2: Course review and final teaching presentations
Day 3: Final exam and graduation ceremony
Taught by Michelle Boback with weekly guest Mindry Guides
Please contact the studio at (424) 644-0844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to set up a payment plan.
*Please note that this training has a 72-hour cancellation policy to receive a full refund. If cancelled within 72 hours of first class, you may receive 50% credit to use towards services offered at The Mindry. Training is non-refundable after the first class has started.
"The Mindry Meditation Teacher Training Course was one of the most meaningful experiences of my life. It exceeded my expectations in so many ways.... I highly recommend this course to anyone who is thinking of becoming a meditation teacher, wants to learn more about mindfulness, or just wants to explore bringing a deeper personal practice into their life."
— Robin Degtjarewsky
"Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think" - Buddha. This training was one of the best decisions and investments I've made in my life. This course exposed me to recognize the unconscious, aimlessly wandering thoughts that roamed through my mind. Through practice I've learned to stop those doors before they open, and how to appreciate the moment (in easy & challenging times). Friends & family have noticed my overall aura is brighter and lighter - and I feel it inside my heart. This training has improved every aspect of my life and I cannot emphasize how much I recommend this training for all!
— Shelby Sinoway
...I’ve been meditating for 4 years and this is exactly what I needed. It tied up all of the loose ends for me, created a community where we all became super good friends and deepened our practice immensely. I’ve been telling everyone how amazing it was in terms of friends and family. I started doing meditation sessions with my family via zoom and friends in person. I’ve been apart of a lot of high end training and I was thoroughly impressed. I would literally do it again :) very thankful and grateful for this opportunity.
— Ray Torres